Recent Post

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Can Always Update My Facebook Status, Though I'm Dead


Please do not scare when you read this article, this is not a mystics story and I'm not trying to scare you (I'll scare you when have a chance :D), still consistent with computer topic for my blog and completely no ghost. Recently, I found a website review about this facebook apps, this apps called 'If I Die'.

With this apps, Facebook user can still update their status and sending messages through theri wall though they allready death. This 'If I Die' apps, could be simply called as a testament, but it's only share memoar article and photos of its user while still alive.

How this apps works?

So, when the user of facebook still alive, the user has to chose his 3 friends in his Facebook friendlist who will he entrusted with to spread the testament. Then these 3 people will announce the news of his death of their friend through status post in Facebook.

Wilook, enterprise applications maker of 'If I Die', said the reason of making this application is because no one knows when the death came. Eran Alfonta (founder and CEO Wilook) said that with this application the user is expected to convey the impression of sweet goodbyes through words, pictures, or videos that have been made ​​previously.

Alfonta claimed to get this idea after hearing from two friends who survived the deadly accident. Two friends Alfonta then tell the story, what if they really end up with dead and no one knows to tell the news of their death, especially to the children they left behind.

For this reason, Alfonta finally created an application called If I Die. Looking ahead, Alfonta and his developers team at Wilook plan to connect If I Die with other applications outside of Facebook.

Review http://www.computer-issue.blogspot.com on alexa.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment